Building your aerobic fitness is the foundation to overall fitness. Lay the groundwork now with this 12-week air bike program. Commit effort to your intentions and watch your ability to smash workouts skyrocket. Then build on your solid foundation and see improvements across all areas of fitness and health.
Do you want to?
- Improve your times in the workout of the day?
- Reduce recovery time required between sets and movements?
- Be able to rely on your engine in the middle of the grinding workout?
If you want any or all of the above, then start by replacing your excuses with effort by challenging yourself to the Air Bike program. A strong aerobic system takes time and effort to develop. Sustained work towards building that system will pay off in big ways, but it requires dedication and a good plan.
- A 12-week air bike plan with 5 days a week training included.
- A downloadable pdf so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- A dedicated air bike program. Intensify your focus on your aerobic capacity and your technique on the air bike. Build your stamina and master your awareness of pacing, so you can intuitively utilize different paces for different workouts in the gym.
- May be completed on Assault Bike, Rogue Echo Bike or Schwinn Airdyne.
- 12 Bonus Mixed Modal Workouts included.
- Lifetime Access to Future Updates
- No Monthly Subscription
This program is about putting in the work and seeing undeniable results. The work is laid out for you, prescribed tasks for each day require you to dig deep and replace excuses with effort. We know hard work pays us back for that effort. You will continue to reap the benefits of your increased aerobic fitness long after you’ve finished this program.
Who is it for?
It is for those who want to build a bigger “engine”, athletes that may struggle with aerobic capacity, being comfortable while out of breath, and/or longer workouts as a whole.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit this page for answers to frequently asked questions.
May I see a sample of the programming?
Absolutely! Just enter your email below.