The 12-Week Bike Erg Program was developed to help you build a better aerobic engine, improving your pacing, breathing, and recovery. By the end, most participants will see significant improvements in endurance, and many will experience a large carry-over to other aspects of their training, especially in terms of work capacity and recovery.
Do you want to?
- Improve your times in the workout of the day?
- Reduce recovery time required between sets and movements?
- Be able to rely on your engine in the middle of the grinding workout?
If you want any or all of the above, then start by replacing your excuses with effort by challenging yourself to the Bike Erg program. A strong aerobic system takes time and effort to develop. Sustained work towards building that system will pay off in big ways, but it requires dedication and a good plan.
- A 12-week plan with 5 days a week training included.
- A downloadable pdf so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- A dedicated BikeErg program. Intensify your focus on your aerobic capacity and your technique on the BikeErg.
- 12 Bonus Mixed Modal Workouts included.
Who is it for?
It is for those who want to build a bigger “engine”, athletes that may struggle with aerobic capacity, being comfortable while out of breath, and/or longer workouts as a whole.
Can I see a sample of the programming?
Absolutely! Just enter your email below.