Our 12-Week Complete Endurance Program has everything you need to build your best engine yet. In the Complete Endurance Program, you’ll Run, Bike, Row, and Ski. It’s a game-changing program that’ll make you love long workouts, not dread them.
Cardiovascular Endurance is the foundation on which the rest of your fitness stands. Without a strong cardio base, all of your workouts will feel harder. After you finish the Complete Endurance Program, you’ll feel like a different athlete. And you’ll probably look like a different athlete, too.
What You Can Expect
- A complete, well-thought-out, tested endurance program that has it ALL: Run, Bike, Row, and Ski.
- Overall improvements in ALL areas of your fitness and daily life—because cardio is king.
- A daily dose of endorphins (“runner’s high”) that’ll make you feel like anything is possible…🗻
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 12-week program with 3-to-5 days per week of training sessions. The sessions should take 30-60 minutes to complete. It can be used as a standalone program, or as an add-on to your current training/sport.
- A comprehensive endurance program that uses ALL the major aerobic exercises: Running, Erg Machines (Bike, Row, Ski), and Air Bike. This program has it all.
- Daily warm-ups and movement prep work to help keep you safe, effective, and intentional.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
Can I add this program to my current training?
Sure thing. This can be used as a standalone program, OR as an add-on. If used as an add-on, complete three weekly sessions instead of five.
How long does each session take?
Plan for 30-60 minutes per session.
Is this program beginner friendly?
If you are new to aerobic training or haven’t been doing it consistently, we highly suggest taking a couple of weeks to build up your tolerance. This should help prevent injuries as well as give you a better idea of your pacing when you start the program. We’ve included beginner a friendly two week “On-Ramp” protocol that you may do before starting the main program.
How are paces calculated?
The intensity with which you exercise is one of the most important aspects of training and physical fitness. You can use exercise intensity to determine (1) if you’re working hard enough, and (2) if you’re not. In this program we’ve included a number of different options for pacing. One is based solely on your exertion level (easy-moderate-hard) and the other is based on your actual time trial metrics. For running-specific workouts the metric is your average 1-mile run pace, for the erg – 2000m row time trial and for the air bike – 10-minute max calorie test. Ultimately it is up to you if you want to go by feel, or be more precise with your pacing. Regardless which route you go, you are guaranteed to make good progress if you follow our program as written.
Who is this program for?
Anyone who wants to build a better engine. Gone are the days when you lose your steam in the middle of a long workout. In fact, you’ll probably say, “What’s next?!” while everyone else has collapsed into a puddle of their own sweat and tears.
May I see a sample of the programming?
We thought you’d never ask! Just enter your email below and we’ll send it your way.