Aerobic Builder: Rowing was developed for the beginner to intermediate rower looking to build a better aerobic engine and improve their pacing, breathing, and recovery.
Do you want to?
- Improve your times in the workout of the day?
- Reduce recovery time required between sets and movements?
- Be able to rely on your engine in the middle of the grinding workout?
If you want any or all of the above, then start by replacing your excuses with effort by challenging yourself to the Rowing Program program. A strong aerobic system takes time and effort to develop. Sustained work towards building that system will pay off in big ways, but it requires dedication and a good plan.
Rowing Program Details:
- A 12-week rowing plan with 5 days a week training included.
- A downloadable pdf so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- A dedicated rowing program. Intensify your focus on your aerobic capacity and your technique on the rower.
- Trains both Aerobic and Anaerobic systems with intuitively structured progressions.
- Build your stamina and master your awareness of pacing, so you can intuitively utilize different paces for different workouts in the gym.
- 12 Bonus Mixed Modal Workouts included.
Who is it for?
It is for those who want to build a bigger “engine”. Athletes that may struggle with aerobic capacity, being comfortable while out of breath, and/or longer workouts as a whole.
Most athletes will see significant progress in their 500m to 5000m ergometer scores at the end of this program and most will see a large carry-over to other aspects of their training, especially when it comes to work capacity and recovery.
The workouts are 30 minutes or longer in time duration with varying intensities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit this page for answers to frequently asked questions.
Can I see a sample of the programming?
Absolutely! Just enter your email below.