Our 12-week program is robust. It’s designed to help you get stronger, without beating you up. We developed the Functional Strength Program to fill the gaps in your gym’s programming and help you break through the plateaus that hold you back.
We’ll focus on the back squat, front squat, strict press, bench press, deadlift, and pull-ups. There’s also metabolic conditioning after each session to ensure your endurance stays intact.
What You Can Expect
- A strength-specific, standalone program that’ll get you stronger without sacrificing your cardiovascular endurance.
- Better numbers in your back squat, front squat, strict press, bench press, and deadlift.
- Increased overall fitness—because everything’s easier when you’re stronger.
- Increased strength in your joints and tendons—because being injured sucks.
- A strange feeling that Thor might not be the only one worthy of wielding the hammer. 🔨
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 12-week standalone program with 5 days per week of training sessions.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- An option to use the program as an add-on program: Just perform the strength and accessory portion, and use your current group classes as the metabolic conditioning portion.
Will I lose my endurance?
No! We know how hard you’ve worked for your cardiovascular endurance. And we want you to keep that hard-earned lung capacity. While this is a strength program, there’s a conditioning component with each session. So yes – you will get stronger. And no—you won’t lose your endurance.
Can I still do group class workouts?
Yes! You can complete the Functional Strength Program as an ADD-ON to your regular gym classes or as a STANDALONE program. All metabolic conditioning workouts target the correct muscle groups for each day included.
How long does each session take?
For most days, please allow approximately 30 minutes (ADD-ON) or 75 minutes (STANDALONE).
What happens after I finish the program?
Since our programs are based on percentages and rep ranges according to your work capacity and strength, you can repeat our program cycles as many times as you wish.
What does “functional” mean in your training programs?
Our programs are grounded in functional training principles, aiming to enhance not just your strength and fitness, but also your everyday mobility and performance. Curious to learn more about the power of functional training? Dive deeper here.
May I see a sample of the programming?
We thought you’d never ask! Just enter your email below and we’ll send it your way.