Our 12-week Weightlifting Program is built well. We have everything you need to make big-time improvements in the snatch and clean and jerk. We make it easy: just follow along and watch your numbers go up.
This is a comprehensive, systematic, block-style program. And with up to five training days per week, daily warm-ups, movement-specific prep work, and mental prep exercises, you’re sure to move that needle.
What You Can Expect
- A comprehensive, weightlifting-specific, standalone program designed to improve your performance in the snatch and clean and jerk.
- Overall improvements in fitness—because everything’s easier when you’re strong.
- Increased power and speed—not just in weightlifting, but in all movements.
- A sudden feeling that your Olympic debut will come sooner than previously thought. 🏋️
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 12-week program with 3-5 days per week of training sessions. The sessions should take 60-90 minutes to complete. It can be used as a standalone program, or as an add-on to your current training/sport.
- A comprehensive, systematic, block-style program that ramps up as time goes on. The program is broken up into four, 3-week mini training blocks.
- Daily warm-ups and movement prep work to help keep you safe, effective, and intentional.
- Daily mental prep exercises—because weightlifting is a mental game as much as it’s a physical one.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- A dedicated playlist so you can see every movement via video instruction.
Can I add this program to my current training?
Sure thing. This can be used as a standalone program, OR as an add-on. If used as an add-on, just complete the three core training sessions instead of all five sessions.
How long does each session take?
Plan for 60-90 minutes per session.