Ok. So we can’t guarantee you’ll have the chops for Cirque du Soleil after our 9-week program. But we can help you get your first bar muscle up—and then some! Our program is comprehensive, detailed, and well-thought-out.
The program is designed as an add-on—just complete your Bar Muscle Up session before or after your daily workout. The program’s also modular and progressive in nature. In other words, you can repeat phases as many times as you need to before moving onto the next bit. This format ensures success no matter your level.
What You Can Expect
- Your first-ever Bar Muscle Up—followed by many, many more!
- Increased upper-body pulling strength.
- Increased grip strength.
- Carryover effects in all your other “pulling” gymnastics movements like pull-ups, toes-to-bar, knees-to-elbow, hanging L-sits, and ring rows.
- Extra high fives, fist bumps, and rounds of applause from your fellow, highly impressed gym mates. 👏
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 9-week program with 3 days per week of training sessions. The sessions should take 20-30 minutes to complete, and should be thought of as an add-on to your current training.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- A dedicated playlist so you can see every movement via video instruction.
How long will it take me to get my first BMU?
It depends. For some of you, your first bar muscle up will happen during the 9-week program. For others, it’ll take longer. But remember: You can repeat the program phases as many times as you need to before moving onto the next bit. Stay consistent, and bar muscle ups will be yours.
What are the prerequisites?
We recommend at lest 4-5 strict pull-ups with perfect form.
How long does each session take?
Plan for 20-30 minutes per session.
May I see a Sample of the Programming?
We thought you’d never ask!! Just enter your email below and we’ll send it your way.