Our Beginner Pistol Squat Program is designed for anyone who wants to get their first pistols. It’s an add-on style program—just perform the workouts before or after your current training sessions.
What You Can Expect
- Your first pistols (yay!) after the 9-week program is complete
- Increased strength and mobility in your lower body
- More confidence in your ability to perform higher-skill workouts
- Lots of happy dances as a result of your newly-earned skill 🕺
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 9-week program with 3 days per week of training sessions. The sessions should take 20-30 minutes to complete, and should be thought of as an add-on to your current training.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- Videos of every movement.
- Scaling options and modifications for all sessions.
Can I still do group class workouts?
But of course!
In fact, we designed this program with that in mind. These sessions are made to be done before or after your group classes. (Disclaimer: You might have some fellow gym mates hovering over you, asking if they, too, can become a pistol-squatting mega-beast. You’ve been warned.)
How long does each session take?
Plan for 20-30 minutes per session.
May I see a Sample of the Programming?
We thought you’d never ask!! Just enter your email below and we’ll send it your way.