The Beginner Pistol Squats Program is designed for someone who is looking to get their first pistol squat. Improve your strength and mobility required to performing single leg squats!
The program is 9 weeks long, broken down into 3 phases, consisting of 3 weeks each. Each session should last anywhere between 20-30 minutes.
- 9-Week template with 3 days a week training included.
- Instant downloadable pdf so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- Videos of all movements are included.
- Scaling & modification recommendations.
- Designed to be completed as a 20-30 minute ADD-ON to your regular gym classes before the class begins or in a separate session.
Can I still do group class workouts?
Yes, this is exactly what the goal of this program is!
The training is meant to be completed as an ADD-ON to your regular gym classes, ideally before the class begins.
How long does each session take?
For most days, please allow approximately 20-30 minutes to complete all parts.
Can I see a sample of the programming?
We’re currently working on a sample, meanwhile you can check out the exercise library playlist for the program here.