Our Beginner Handstand Push-up Program is designed for anyone who covets the elusive handstand push-up. We’ll give you everything you need to help you get your first rep—and then some! The program is designed as an add-on—just complete your HSPU session before or after your daily workout.
The program is modular and progressive in nature. In other words, you can repeat phases as many times as you need to before moving onto the next bit. This format ensures success no matter your level.
What You Can Expect
- Your first HSPU’s (wahoo!) after the 9-week program is complete
- Increased upper body pushing strength
- Carryover effects in all your other gymnastics movements
- “Ooos!” and “ahhhs!” from your fellow (slightly jealous) gym mates 👏
Here’s what you get from us in exchange for your hard-earned money:
- A 9-week program with 3 days per week of training sessions. The sessions should take 20-30 minutes to complete, and should be thought of as an add-on to your current training.
- A downloadable PDF so you can plug your plan into your schedule ahead of time and make it work for you.
- Videos of every movement.
- Warm-ups, movement-specific progressions, and accessory work for all sessions.
Will I learn Kipping Handstand Push-ups?
Yes, but not at first. For your safety and efficacy, we’ll help you build the requisite strength and mobility to perform strict handstand push-ups first. As you get deeper into the program, we’ll introduce kipping skills and drills.
How long does each session take?
Plan for 20-30 minutes per session.
May I see a Sample of the Programming?
We thought you’d never ask!! Just enter your email below and we’ll send it your way.